Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index Oakland Park Baseball
Show up every Sunday at 10:30 in parks in and around Oakland!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Schadenfreude
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tayster
Perennial All-Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpaw Slim wrote:
Tayster wrote:
Or hell, make a goddam west coast version of ESPN. There's like 80 ESPN channels, I'm sure there's money to be had which focuses on west coast teams (you could even thrown in teams from like Colorado, Arizona, ect), and broadcast it from Los Angeles or something.

You mean Fox Sports Net? They localize their coverage, and still spend more time talking about the Yankees.
They actually have regular sports shows? All I ever see being shown there is "The Best Damn Sport Show Period" (and honestly, it's really not).

And my earlier reference was to have ESPN make something on the west coast focusing on west coast teams Rolling Eyes

P.S: What the hell is with Eric Byrnes being on all these sports shows everywhere this postseason o.O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index -> MLB All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: