Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index Oakland Park Baseball
Show up every Sunday at 10:30 in parks in and around Oakland!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You guys can't even talk shit as good as us!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index -> Shit-talking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans Baseball

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: You guys can't even talk shit as good as us! Reply with quote

We're ready to take you guys on for the ultimate amateur baseball matchup.

Our season is almost under way and we'll have a break in our schedule one of the weeks in May. I'll keep you guys up to date so that we can have a full on Sandlot style ballgame.
[url]
http://mysite.verizon.net/tbulleri/index.html[/url]

Take a look at our board to learn how to talk trash with the big boys. Cool
Tayster
Perennial All-Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That may be because we're not retards Wink
Theif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Who you calling retards Reply with quote

Hey T - I think Tyco or Tayster or whatever his name is is talking to us. Apparently Tyco doesn't know who the Titans are! Well I guess that makes since because they play in the junior circuit!

So Danny, was that 8 hits in one game? Nothing to brag about considering the pitching! I mean, what pitching staff gave up 8 hits to one batter in one game? Pathetic! Besides don't you know that it doesn't matter how many hits you get if you don't score. So of those 8 hits, how many times did you come around to score? I'd bet no more than 5, probably less.
tallguy
Cy Young

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Theif (sic), yes he's talking to you. You who can't even spell your own screen name correctly. If you had taken the time to have more than a cursory look at our web site, you would have seen in the rules section that we don't use defensive pitching, so your comment about pathetic pitching staff is wholly redundant. And unwelcome, uninvited as you are to our forum. Usually people wait to have played in at least one of our games before they start mouthing off.
So you shit-talk better than us. Congratulations, retard.
TheLegend
Babe Ruth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and he's from England!
Baseball=Life
Baseball Deity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: I believe that's Reply with quote

I believe that's "talk shit as well as us." So go home and tell Mommy you learned something. If this upsets you, great news! I have one shoulder available to cry on, keep me posted.

- Leo Durocher
Thief

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this English 101 or a shit talking baseball site. I'm sorry Tall Guy, you're right, we didn't notice that you sissy's play soft toss with each other. We obviously misinterpreted you guys as baseball players. I guess it had something to do with the name of your site. Look I'm really sorry, we just didn't understand that this is a group where there are no losers. Do you guys hold hands after the game and pick flowers?

Actually we're just giving you guys a hard time trying to drum up some practice games during byes in our schedule. Seemed like you guys had a good website complete with a shit talking board. Anyway we thought you guys were a bit more competitive and would welcome a challenge. Our mistake, good luck with BP!
Baseball=Life
Baseball Deity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to put a post on this thread to bring it back to the top. There's just too much funny shit said in the post [said by all parties, including Theif (sic)] to let it be forgotten.

- Leo Durocher
retep
Player/Manager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you just wanted more Posts.
Southpaw Slim
Kenesaw Mountain Landis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, sure. Now you bring it back up after my shit-talking was removed. This is a thread that should have been left to die.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oakland Park Baseball Forum Index -> Shit-talking All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: